4 Tips For Choosing The Best Epoxy Floor Color For Your Garage
How To Choose The Best Epoxy Floor Color
1. Choose The Color According To Usage
2. Pick A Color Based On Garage Lighting
3. Choose A Color Based On Your Ability To Maintain It
4. Pick A Color That Matches Your Home
Conclusion And Recap
Having an epoxy garage floor comes with a lot of benefits. This includes a beautiful shine, easier cleaning, it can hide dirt with darker colors, and it resists chemicals, among other benefits. Think about what you will use your garage for, and then choose the best color, based on your needs. To sum up, follow these guidelines:
- Think about the main purpose of your garage. If you only use it for your car, it’s best to choose a color that can mask tire marks and grease, such as slate or black. If you’ll be doing some woodwork in your garage, go for the color that is close to the color of sawdust. This will disguise the dust and help you get rid of the messy look of the garage floor while you’re working and your wifey or friends drop by.
- If you live near the beach, a lighter shade, such as wheat or bone, can help disguise any sandy footprints or tire marks.
- Go for the color that matches your home. This will give the impression that your garage is connected to the rest of your home.
- Bear in mind the lighting of your garage: avoid metallic concrete sealers as they will reflect the light and make the garage blinding bright if there’s a lot of natural or artificial light in your garage. If it’s poorly lit or small, go for a light color for the garage floor.
- Choose the color which you’ll be able to maintain regularly. If you don’t have the time to regularly clean the floor, choose a darker color as dirt is more easily visible on brighter colored floors.
Don’t forget that even if you opt for a darker color, you should still clean it at least once a week, to maintain that beautiful shine! If in doubt, our experienced epoxy flooring experts will help with advice regarding the choice of colors and the installation itself! After all, our experts do think about every little detail you may overlook when planning to breathe in some new life and get a new look for your garage, or any other working or living areas! Have trust in us as much as we have trust in our experience and expertise. And good luck with your makeover!