Information We Collect
We mostly ask for personal information for your own benefit. When you provide us with your Email or phone number, you’ll be able to tell us about the cost estimates for your project and other important information about our services. This will help find the best people for your job.
Your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide will be with us if you choose to contact us directly.
We’ll ask you the following things when you are trying to register an account on our site:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Company name ( optional )
- Billing Details For Buying Products
The information you give us will be used for the following reasons:
- Operate our business and website
- Personalize and expand our website
- Understand what our customers want
- Add new products and improve our services
- Communicate with our customers to provide you with new updates on our website and business
- Send you emails
- Find potential frauds and prevent them
- We’ll need to address to ship our products
Best Coast Epoxy Coatings follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files are used by hosting services for analytics data.
The following information will be collected in these log files:
- Internet Protocol ( IP )
- Internet Service Provider ( ISP )
- Referring / Exit Pages
- Date and Time Stamp
- Number Of Clicks
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Best Coast Epoxy Coatings uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information like visitors’ preferences, location, age, gender, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. All of this information will enhance the customer’s user experience.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Third-party cookies can be blocked with specific web browsers.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
California consumers have the rights under the CCPA privacy rights:
- Request that a business discloses the specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request the business the delete personal data.
- Request the business not to sell customers’ personal data.
- We have to respond to each of the requests mentioned above within one month.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
It’s best that you are also aware of your data protection rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data. But, you can be charged for that.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate information or complete any incomplete information.
- The right to erasure – Under certain conditions, you can ask us to erase your personal data
- The right to restrict processing – Under certain conditions, you can request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to us processing your personal data.
- The right to data portability – Under certain conditions, you can request us to send your information back to you or other organizations.
- Please contact us if you want to use any of these rights. We have one month to respond once you contact us.
We’re also serious about protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents to monitor and guide the activities of their children.
We do not seek to collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If your child has provided any of their personal information to us, feel free to contact us. We will make our best efforts to remove such information from our records quickly.