Epoxy Flooring Company In Orange County, CA
Who We Are?
With the experience of over 15 years in the flooring industry, Best Coast Epoxy Coatings has firmly established itself as one of the best epoxy flooring companies in California. We are mainly based in southern California. While installing epoxy floors is our specialty, we also provide many other helpful flooring services making us a complete flooring contractor.
Orange county is one of the biggest markets for our services. We have already installed many epoxy floors for our clients in Orange County.
Below you can see images of various beautiful epoxy floors installed by us.
Our residential flooring services involve the installation of epoxy floors in a residential home. Residential epoxy coating has a wide range of application areas. They can be used in almost any part of the house but are mainly used on garage floors. They are durable, affordable, and attractive, making them a great option for your home.
Garage Floor Epoxy
Epoxy coating is the best option for your garage floor. Epoxy floors can easily handle the impact of heavy vehicles. They are also easy to clean in case of liquid spillage. The smooth surface that they provide also makes sure that there will not be damage to the vehicle because of the garage floor. Dangerous chemicals present inside the vehicle will also not cause any damage to the epoxy floor. Your garage will look luxurious with epoxy floors. Best Coast Epoxy Coatings has installed thousands of epoxy garage floors in southern California.
Other application areas of residential epoxy flooring are as follows:
- Living & Bedroom: The attractive look of the epoxy floors will create a great vibe in your living room or bedroom.
- Kitchen: Kitchen floors can get dirty. Since epoxy floors are easy to clean, it will help you. They can withstand heavy temperatures, which means they can also be used in kitchen countertops.
- Bathroom: The water-resistant & slip-resistant properties of epoxy floors will make them very useful on bathroom floors. They can also be used in the shower walls of a bathroom.
- Basement: Basements are usually very dark places. Epoxy floors will lighten up your basement. Since epoxy floors are water resistant, you’ll not have issues like molding when you have epoxy floors in your basement.
- Outdoors: Contrary to popular belief, epoxy floors can also be installed in outdoor spaces like patios, pool decks, entryways, etc. Using epoxy floors outdoors will surely increase the value of your home.
- Hallway: Your hallway needs to have a strong floor than can handle high foot traffic. The epoxy floor is just that. Your guests will also appreciate the attractive epoxy hallway floors.
Epoxy floors can also be used for industrial & commercial purposes. Properties like durability, strength, attractiveness, chemical resistance, etc make epoxy flooring a great option for industrial and commercial use. The affordability of epoxy floors can make your business more profitable. A wide variety of epoxy coatings is available that you can choose from based on your needs.
Providing industrial epoxy flooring services is a challenging job. Best Coast Epoxy Coatings has the equipment, manpower, and experience required to install epoxy coatings easily and efficiently in a commercial space.
Here are some common application areas of our industrial flooring services:
- Department Stores: Having a floor that is easy to clean will be very useful for a department store. Plus, epoxy floors can easily withstand high foot traffic, making the floor look attractive. This makes epoxy coatings perfect for department stores.
- Pharmaceutical Industry: You need a floor that is durable and also chemically resistant to the pharmaceutical industry. This makes epoxy coatings a great choice for the pharmaceutical industry as well.
- Food & Beverage Industry: Epoxy products are approved by USDA as well as FDA. This means you can also have epoxy floors in the food & beverage industry.
- Chemical Laboratories: Whether the chemical laboratory is present in a scientific facility or school/college, epoxy floors will be a great addition. Epoxy provides a chemical-resistant flooring system at an affordable cost.
- Car Showrooms: Since you can drive vehicles on epoxy floors, you can use them in car showrooms. Epoxy floors will lighten up your car showroom and make it look luxurious and affordable compared to other alternatives.
- Manufacturing Facilities & Warehouses: Manufacturing facilities & warehouses need a flooring system to handle heavy equipment and vehicles. Epoxy floors will be very useful in such places. They can be used in any manufacturing facility and can also be used in distribution centers.
- Electric spaces: Epoxy coating can also be used in places with high amounts of dangerous electronic materials. An anti-static epoxy coating will reduce electric hazards in such places.
- Aerospace industry: Epoxy floors are very common in aerospace industries. That’s because the aerospace industry needs a floor to handle heavy traffic, machinery, and chemical spills.
- Restaurants: Epoxy coatings can be used in the kitchen as well as the dining areas of restaurants. Restaurants need a floor that is attractive and durable and easy to clean.
- Retail Stores: Using epoxy coatings, you can customize your store based on your preference. They are attractive and easy to clean. Retail stores also require floors that can withstand heavy traffic. You should strongly consider epoxy floors if you have a business that provides services directly through a physical location. E.g. spa, barbershop, etc
- Hospitals & Medical Facilities: Epoxy floors help create a sterile environment in hospitals and other medical facilities. Their durability & strength make them also make them very useful in healthcare facilities.
- Sports Facilities: Hallways and lobbies of a sports facility need a floor that can handle heavy foot traffic. Epoxy coatings can also be used to create good playing conditions for many different types of sports.
Epoxy floors have countless benefits. That’s why they are so popular. Here are some of the main advantages of epoxy floors:
You can help install a wide variety of epoxy floors. These are some of the common types of epoxy flooring systems that we install:
- Flake Epoxy Floors
- Metallic Epoxy Floors
- Solid Color Epoxy Floors
- Quartz Epoxy Floors
- Self-Dispersing Epoxy Floors
- Mortar Coating Epoxy Floors
- Self-Leveling Epoxy Floors
- Antistatic Coating Epoxy Floors
- Vapor Barrier Epoxy Floors
- Terrazzo Coating Epoxy Floors
- Gravel Coating Epoxy Floors
Our specialty may be epoxy floors. But, we are complete flooring contractors. Our other flooring services include:
- Polyurethane Flooring
- Concrete Resurfacing
- Concrete Polishing
- Paver Sealing
- Coating Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Grinding & Sealing Concrete Floors
We serve every city located in Orange County, California. These are our main service areas inside orange county:
- Newport Beach
- Huntington Beach
- Laguna Beach
- Costa Mesa
- Santa Ana
- Mission Viejo
6215 Residencia, Newport Beach, Orange County, CA 92660, United States
Hours of Operation